Our home (named Berkeltuin = Berkelgarden) is situated in a fair-sized garden near the river Berkel in a quiet street. Distance to town centre is 900 m.
On the first floor you can find two bedrooms, a private bathroom and a panoramic view of the garden, the river Berkel, the setting sun, a path across the river, children swimming, canoes and small boats. Enjoy the lawn, the water or ice of the ice-rink and their birds (a.o kingfishers and lapwings) and from time to time cows or skaters.
- The master bedroom (18 m2) has a twin bed, a small table with two chairs and TV;
- The second room (11 m2) has a double sofa bed, a small table with two chairs and coffee and tea facilities;
- The bathroom (4.5 m2) with a wash-basin, the toilet and a shower is accessible only from the second room;
- So the B & B suits 1- 2 people or families with children or 3-4 individual people;
- The landing (6.5 m2) has easy chairs and a minibar;
- We have air conditioning;
- Both rooms have locks. Our dog never goes upstairs.